Free Download Acronis True Image offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. The application has the function of backing up system data, and can restore it whenever you need it.
Overview of Acronis True Image (Backup, Disk Imaging and Cloning for Windows)
Acronis True Image is an application that backs up your system data, and can restore it whenever you need it. The advantage of this software is that it supports to get back many data formats lost due to many different reasons, including data with large capacity and long-term loss. Acronis True Image helps computer users quickly and easily back up data and restore them in the blink of an eye. Acronis True Image allows you to create and restore online backups via the cloud, search to back up files, set up periodic backups. You can restore your computer state through booting as USB.
Acronis True Image helps you to copy all data in the computer hard drive, including its operating system, all software, applications installed on the system and all data in outlook such as mail addresses, Contact information is copied again, besides when performing the backup you can set the extension feature to remove some files that you do not want to backup.
Acronis True Image's intuitive interface makes it easy to use the software, if you already have a computer data backup file, the software can create a backup update that includes: changes in data thereafter. Acronis True Image allows you to create bootable discs to restore the system or to boot when the computer system has trouble, the program acts as a CD or DVD when booting the software's boot feature, is aimed at fixing simple errors that your system encounters.
Acronis True Image enables backup of data on phone devices, all items such as photos, videos, contacts and calendar items from smart mobile devices, tablets such as iPhone, iPad, etc. Android, Windows and transferring them to other devices, with high performance the software makes the backup process pretty quick.
Features of Acronis True Image 2022
- Backup and restore data
- Create Boot Disk to boot the system
- Backup phone data
- Create drives to store data
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
System Requirements and Technical Details
Supported OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Processor: Pentium IV or above
RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- FAT16 / 32
- Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4
- Linux SWAP
- Drive internal hard drive.
- Drive an external hard drive with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), SCSI.
- Network storage devices.