Free Download AirLiveDrive Pro 1.8 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Mount cloud drives as local drives on the computer, you can open remote files or use local disk space.
Overview of AirLiveDrive Pro (Mount cloud drives as local drives on the computer)
AirLive Drive Pro software helps to mount cloud drives as local drives on the computer. So you can open remote files with any application without having to synchronize or use local disk space. Can be seen as a tool for mapping cloud storage files, instead of having to log in to open, users can access the data directly on their drive.
Air Live Drive mounts cloud drives as local disks in your computer so you can open remote files with any application without having to synchronize or using local disk space.
Functions of AirLiveDrive Pro
- Your clouds as local disks: Connect your clouds as disk drives on your computer and work with the clouds as local disks.
- Work online: Use your usual tools or programs directly on the files in the cloud.
- Multiple clouds supported: Air Live Drive works with the most important clouds and can add multiple accounts from the same cloud. Each account becomes a disk drive on your computer.
- Save space on your hard drive: Work online without duplicating your clouds on your computer and save space on your hard drive.
- Work without synchronizing: Work directly with the files in the cloud avoiding the synchronization process.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.