DJ Jukebox 26 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. An essential tool for managing a song library and generating playlists to make sure that your favorite song is played more often.
Overview of DJ Jukebox (Manage your song library and generating playlists)
DJ Jukebox is an essential tool for managing a song library and generating playlists. Each song can be assigned a rating so that favorites are played more often, and that unwanted songs are never chosen. Once all of the songs are rated, DJ Jukebox will generate playlists with the perfect mix of great songs, good songs, and some average songs.
Also included is an array of powerful file management tools that allow you to easily manage your song library. This makes DJ Jukebox an important time saver, especially as your collection grows into the thousands.
Key Features of DJ Jukebox:
- DJ Jukebox generates random lists of songs which can be delivered to a media player such as Winamp. Each song can be rated (on a scale of 0-100) to ensure that favorites are chosen more often. A rating of 0 will prevent the song from being played altogether.
- DJ Jukebox maintains a list of each song and its rating in the "Song Table". From this table, songs can be easily renamed, deleted, or rated.
- DJ Jukebox can rename or move an entire folder. The Song Table is automatically updated to reflect the new song locations.
- DJ Jukebox can also perform a text search and replace operation on the Song Table. Again, the song files are automatically renamed when a change is made.
- DJ Jukebox can listen for commands from another copy of DJ Jukebox located on a local area network (LAN). Programmable keystrokes can be sent to the server with the click of a button, providing complete remote control over the media player.
- The remote control feature can be used by a dedicated entertainment server. DJ Jukebox can start automatically during bootup and begin listening for remote commands. The server does not even need a monitor.
- DJ Jukebox can insert commercials in between songs. The commercials can be any type of media file that the media player supports.
- It can also ensure that related songs from the same artist or album are not repeated too often.
- All songs on the hard drive can be added to the Song Table in one simple step.
- A song's meta tags (a.k.a. ID3 tags) can be viewed and edited.
- Songs that were not recorded properly can be marked as "bad". This prevents the song from being chosen for a playlist without removing it from the Song Table.
- The songs can be located on a network computer (no drive mapping is required).
- Playlists can be saved for later retrieval, like an "Oldies" mix for when you're feeling nostalgic.
- A generated playlist can be limited to a single artist of your choosing. You can also choose to play a single album or songs from a single decade.