Free Download Form Pilot Office 2 offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. The Form Pilot form-filler can receive any document from any application by using its printing function.
Overview of Form Pilot Office (Receive document from any app)
Form Pilot Office - The Form Pilot form-filler can receive any document from any application by using its printing function. So, to get the form you want to fill out, open it in the appropriate application. For example, a *.doc file should be opened in Microsoft Word; a *.pdf file should be opened in Adobe Reader; and so on.
Form Pilot Office: Receive document from any app
At the last moment of installation, the virtual driver will be installed, after running the software. settings, as you can see, is quite enough to satisfy the needs of the average user. As authors write, if you admit to want to pay taxes, to receive the passport POLLED, in general the different form, all can be filled now by itself here directly from the main window of the program.
Features of Form Pilot Office 2
- Filling out pre-printed forms
- Multi-page documents
- Multiple records for the same form
- Import data from external database
- Export data to external database
- Edit previously saved forms
- Ability to use printer fonts to speed-up printing on pre-printed paper forms
- PDF Export
- PDF password protection, security and protection options
- Ability to open electronic forms of any type (PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT…) via virtual printer
- Export to image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCX
- Import from image formats: BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, PCX
- Create forms that can be filled with Form Filler Pilot
- Create fillable PDF forms that can be filled with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
System Requirements for Form Pilot Office
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.