Free Download Foxit PDF Reader 12 offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A small, fast, and feature rich PDF reader which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file.
Overview of Foxit PDF Reader (Open, view, and print any PDF file)
Foxit PDF Reader (or Foxit Reader) is a small, fast, and feature rich PDF reader which allows you to open, view, and print any PDF file. Also includes easy to use collaboration features like the ability to add annotations, fill out forms, and add text to PDF documents. Foxit Reader has a small footprint that starts up instantly, renders PDF files quickly and uses very little memory, which is especially important with today’s handheld devices.
Foxit PDF Reader is considered one of the best software to read and create PDF files on the computer today thanks to its compact size, allowing multiple tabs to be displayed at the same time, allowing you to view multiple documents simultaneously and convert. switch back and forth easily, combine with full screen view, single page or two pages face to face, scroll continuously, and automatically scroll pages.
Foxit PDF Reader interface:
Foxit Reader interface is basically quite similar to the interface of Microsoft Office. Users can use the scroll bar to navigate and view files more easily.
Support to create password to protect PDF
Salient features of Foxit PDF Reader
The Foxit Reader is packed full of convenient and easy to use viewing, editing and printing features that make document collaboration simple.
Foxit Reader provides an excellent alternative to the Adobe Reader on any computer running the Windows operating system. View, print, and collaborate easily using Foxit Reader.
Whether you’re a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read and annotate PDF documents and fill out PDF forms.
Fast: so you’re not waiting forever to read files.
Lightweight: so it’s easily deployable and doesn’t exhaust system resources.
Secure: so you don’t get infected with viruses and can keep sensitive information safe.
A Platform: so you can extend the Reader by creating your own value added capabilities for internal use or for resale.
Foxit Reader provides three different ways for you to read PDF files: multi-tab browsing, single document interface mode, and multiple document interface mode. The multi-tab browsing feature enables you to open multiple files in a single instance. If you already have a PDF file open and then you double-click another PDF file, it will be opened in the same window. The single document interface mode enables you to open multiple instances of Foxit Reader.
Easy-to-use review and commenting tools
- Add comments or suggestions using notes.
- Highlight, underline, or use one of many other tools to bring attention to specific text.
- Easily correct mistakes by cancelling the last action with Redo & Undo feature.
- include Typewriter, Callout, Textbox, and Measure tools
- Add your comments on your PDF document.
- Use Typewriter Tool to fill forms.
- Create comments in a callout text box.
- Measure distances and areas of objects in PDF documents.
- XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filler is used to fill forms with XFA elements, allowing you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service support
- Open an RMS-protected PDF Document.
- Improve information security, meet compliance requirements.
- Save time and money with improved business processes.
- Find any spelling errors and highlight them with squiggly lines.
- Add Images, Movies, Links and file attachments to any PDF document
- Add /Edit /Play multimedia in PDF files.
- Add an image to a PDF; adjust its size, and position, change the appearance, etc…
- Attach PDF files and other types of files to a PDF document.
- Text Viewer and Text Converter
- View the whole text content of a PDF file.
- Convert a whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more.