FreeCAD 0 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Open-source 3D CAD modeler that comes packed with many functions designed to help you create 3D CAD, MCAD, CAx, CAE and PLM projects.
Overview of FreeCAD (Open Source 3D CAD Modeler)
FreeCAD is an open-source 3D CAD modeler that comes packed with many functions designed to help you create 3D CAD, MCAD, CAx, CAE and PLM projects. FreeCAD - free access CAD, suitable for teaching computer graphics design. Relatively simple system for three-dimensional design, equipped with a means of modeling the movement. In addition to the design problems, the program is useful for the development of geometry, kinematics, dynamics, principles of design tools and simulation of physical processes. A feature is the presence of freeCAD motion simulation.
Although it bundles many dedicated parameters for sketching 3D and 2D components, it sports a clean and straightforward interface. The program allows users to import data from a wide range of file formats, namely DXF, BRP, DAT, SVG, MED, IGES, BMP, JPG, IFC, OCA, ASC, SVG, WRL, or others.
Features of FreeCAD
- Freedom to build what you want. Parametric modeling allows you to easily modify your design by going back to your model history to change its parameters.
- Creating 3D from 2D back to FreeCAD allows you to sketch geometrically limited 2D shapes and use them as the basis for building other objects. It contains many components for resizing or extracting design details from the 3D model to create high-quality production-ready drawings.
- Designed for your needs FreeCAD is designed to suit a wide range of uses including product design, mechanical engineering and architecture, whether you're a hobbyist, programmer, Experienced CAD user, student or teacher.
- FreeCAD cross-platform runs on Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.