ImgDrive 2 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. Virtual CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive that enables to emulate up all popular image types of CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs to drives.
Overview of ImgDrive (Mount any disc image as virtual drive)
What's new in ImgDrive 1.9.1:
- Drop support for XP and 2003 Server
- Fixed unable to install driver in some cases
- Fixed cannot read track information
- Added Bulgarian translation
ImgDrive is a lightweight virtual CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive that enables to emulate up all popular image types of CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs to drives. Because of Microsoft's annoying code signing mechanism, starting with version 1.9.0, ImgDrive only supports Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows 7 which had installed the SHA-2 update support patches. You can upgrade your operating system to Windows 11/10/7 to use the latest version of ImgDrive, or install the old version of ImgDrive.
Features of ImgDrive
- A special portable version is available
- Supports image files: .ccd, .cue, .iso, .isz, .mds and .nrg formats.
- Mount folder
- Mount CUE+WAV as Audio CD
- Mount CUE+APE as Audio CD (16-bit/44.1kHz)
- Mount CUE+FLAC as Audio CD
- Mount multisession disc images (.ccd/.mds/.nrg)
- Command line interface
- Hide unmounted drive
- Create images from a folder
- Copy disc to image file
- Integrated into Windows Explorer
- Support up to 9 virtual drives at the same time
- Translated to more than 18 languages
- Does not require rebooting after installation
- Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from Windows XP to Windows 11
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.