Postman 9 full version and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. An API platform for building and using APIs, simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs.
Overview of Postman (API platform for building and using APIs)
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster. Construct requests and read responses, track changes within APIs, and take advantage of a multitude of collections and environments for testing and sharing APIs. If you go for the paid versions, dubbed Postman Pro and Postman Enterprise, you get some neat collaboration features besides the advanced monitoring security and administration-orientated tools.
Features of Postman:
- Easily store, catalog, and collaborate around all your API artifacts on one central platform. Postman can store and manage API specifications, documentation, workflow recipes, test cases and results, metrics, and everything else related to APIs.
- The Postman platform includes a comprehensive set of tools that help accelerate the API lifecycle—from design, testing, documentation, and mocking to the sharing and discoverability of your APIs.
- The Postman platform gives you advanced intelligence and insights about all of your API operations by leveraging alerts and security warnings, search, reporting, and more.
- Postman workspaces help you organize your API work and collaborate across your organization or across the world. There are three different kinds of Postman workspaces for your different needs: personal workspaces, team workspaces, and public workspaces.
- Postman integrates with the most important tools in your software development pipeline to enable API-first practices. The Postman platform is also extensible through the Postman API and through open source technologies.