Free Download Schlumberger Flaresim v2022 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Models thermal radiation and noise footprints generated by flare systems for offshore platforms, gas plants, refineries and chemical plants.
Overview of Schlumberger Flaresim (Chemical industry system simulation)
Flaresim is the industry standard flare simulation/design application. Designed by professional engineers, for professional engineers, it models thermal radiation and noise footprints generated by flare systems for offshore platforms, gas plants, refineries and chemical plants, and predicts the temperature of exposed surfaces within range.
The application can analyze installations of any complexity, with unlimited multiple flare tips on multiple vertical, horizontal or inclined flare stacks. Users can model pipe flares, sonic flares and liquid burners using a range of algorithms. They can also enter and report data in units of their choice, and can convert data to other units at any time.
Features of Schlumberger Flaresim
- Equally applicable to the design of flare systems for offshore platforms, gas plants, refineries and chemical plants.
- Data may be entered and reported in the users choice of units and may be converted at any time.
- Correlations are available for modelling a range of flare tips including sonic tips, pipeflare tips and steam or air assisted tips. For assisted flares the quantity of steam or air required for smokeless operation can be calculated.
- A number of correlations are provided to predict the fraction of heat radiated from flames of a range of hydrocarbon fluids with different types of flare tip.
- Liquid flaring systems can be handled.
- A wide range of algorithms for calculation of thermal radiation. These include the McMurray integrated multipoint methods and the Chamberlain (Shell) method in addition to the Hajek/Ludwig and Brzustowski/Sommer methods which are described in the API 521 guidelines for flare system design.
- Full three dimensional flame shape analysis with complete flexibility in specification of the location and orientation of multiple stacks.
- Thermodynamic flash routines from NIST to calculate change in fluid properties with pressure.
- Dynamic calculation option to evaluate results as flare flows vary with time.
- Calculation of thermal radiation dose received over a period of time.
- Case study manager to allow multiple comparitive results to be generated within a single Flaresim model.
- Calculation of combustion gas composition.
- Calculation of purge gas flows required for tips.
- Jet dispersion model to analyse flammable gas concentrations close to flare in flame out conditions.
- Gaussian dispersion model to analyse longer distance dispersion of the relieving fluid or combustion gases.
- And more...
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 800 MB of free space required.