Free Download SIV System Information Viewer 5 offline installer for Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11. An advanced tool that provides in-depth information for various Windows, hardware and networking components, including CPU info, PCI info and more.
Overview of SIV System Information Viewer (Advanced System Information Tool)
SIV System Information Viewer is an advanced tool that provides in-depth information for various Windows, hardware and networking components, including CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors and more.
Thanks to its portability, System Information Viewer doesn't require installation. So, you can place the software on an external drive and directly run it on any computer. Plus, your Windows registry will not be changed. The interface of the program is based on a standard window in which you can check out data about your operating system, resource usage, system physical memory, paging file and file cache, and others.
In addition, you can save local, PCI, DMI, DIMM SPD, selected or all data, copy the bitmap, view menus, battery, STC and MEM information, as well as access Registry Editor.
Furthermore, you can view information on processes, services and entries of programs which automatically run at system startup, get your IP address and a summary on the current and average CPU, run a CPU benchmark, change the interface language and temperature units, and more.
- Added Windows 10 22H1 Build 21390 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..
- Added LSI MegaRAID SATA SMART support and the [MegaRAID] panel (requires STORELIB.dll).
- Resolved Intel oneAPI Level Zero issue on some Rocket Lake-S systems.
- Improved Digital Alpha AXP 21066 (LCA4/45) reporting and 21264 (EV6) L2 cache size measurement.
- Enhanced export for GPUs with multiple fans. Added SiS 968 Chipset SMBus support.
- Changed [PCI BARs] to be width resizable, use log() scaling for proportions and highlight Memory, Prefetch and GPU areas.
- Added ASUS P5SD2-VM + Strix X299-E Gaming II + DEC Multia + Intel NUC7JYB + NUC8i7HVB motherboard support