ADVANCED Codecs 16 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A free audio and video codec package that contains a full suite of codecs.
Overview of ADVANCED Codecs (A free audio and video codec package)
Advanced Codecs is an audio and video codec package for Windows 10 and 11. The installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your computer before installing this concise yet comprehensive package. ADVANCED Codecs for Windows 10 and 11 supports AMR, MPC, OFR, DIVX, MKA, APE, FLAC, EVO, FLV, M4B, MKV, OGG, OGV, OGM, RMVB and XVID formats..
ADVANCED Codecs - A free audio and video codec package
The ADVANCED release contains a full suite of decoders with a GUI controller for the installed codecs. The STANDARD codec release only contains LAV filters and VSFilter with a GUI giving full control.
All features of ADVANCED Codecs:
- 1. Full color thumbnails including FLV's and 10bit MKV's
- (also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
- 2. Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
- 3. Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
- 4. Updated often - and has update notification builtin
- 5. Allow use of the PDVD12 decoders for 32bit LiveTV
- 6. Supports the use of Xbox360 as Extenders to playback MKV files
- 7. Allows singleclick setup of Bitstreamed Audio
- 8. Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
- 9. Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
- 10. Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
- 11. Funtionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
- 12. Support 'Add to Windows Media Player List' using rightclick on all files such as MKV.
Note: This installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your computer before installing this concise yet comprehensive package.