Free Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10. Computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create drawings 2D/3D.
Overview of Autodesk AutoCAD (2D and 3D CAD software)
Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 design and documentation software, of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. It will allow you to design and shape the world around you using its powerful and flexible features. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs.
AutoCAD 2023 enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. It is all you need to create, visualize, document, and share your ideas. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing. Import a wide variety of other formats including SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, CATIA, Rhino, and NX. Drawing views, edge display, and location are instantly updated when an engineering change is made.
Who uses AutoCAD?
As mentioned, AutoCAD has many capabilities that can be applied to a wide range of projects in different fields.
Many types of designers are most likely to use the program, and it's more common in design-focused fields, like architecture and engineering. However, many other professions, such as fine artists and mathematicians, can use the program to create visuals for their work.
Here are a few other examples of careers likely to use AutoCAD:
- Interior designers
- Electrical drafters Civil drafters
- Mechanical drafters
- Fashion designers
- Graphic designers
- Set designers
- Process drafters.
Features of AutoCAD
- Sketch and edit 2D and 3D geometric models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
- Automating floor plans, sections and elevations
- Draw pipes, ducts and circuits quickly with part libraries
- Automatically generate captions, layers, schedules, lists, and boards
- Use a rule-based workflow to accurately enforce industry standards
- View, edit, annotate, and create drawings on the go and in the field from a mobile device.
- No installation required, just sign in to view, edit, annotate and create drawings quickly in your local web browser.
- Operating System: Windows 10/11 (64-bit only) (version 1803 or higher)
- CPU: Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor / Recommended:3+ GHz processor
- RAM (Memory): 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space required.