Free Download CorelCAD 2023 v2022 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Powerful collection of design tools developed expressly for manufacturing, construction, and engineering professionals.
Overview of CorelCAD (CAD Software for 3D Drawing, Design & Printing)
CorelCAD is the professional, affordable, and simplified CAD software. Achieve outstanding results with CorelCAD 2021, an affordable collection of powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools, purpose-built for architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and manufacturing professionals who demand precision. Turn visualization into realization on Windows and macOS, thanks to native .DWG file support for efficient collaboration and .STL support for productive 3D publishing.
Features of CorelCAD 2021
- Unleash CorelCAD, a powerful collection of design tools developed expressly for manufacturing, construction, and engineering professionals. Conceptualize, plan, draft, lay out, and edit with the assistance of a leading CAD software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly.
Transform with ease
- Equip yourself with advanced tools and features in this CAD program to transform 2D drawings into 3D models with a few clicks. Complete projects quickly with CorelCAD; consistently delivering to specifications and project parameters.
Output with accuracy
- Elevate your work with a powerful 3D design software for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. CorelCAD’s full feature set manages nearly any technical design task, making collaboration with colleagues or stakeholders a breeze. 3D printing is simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection.
- Confidently deliver detailed projects on time and with precision using CorelCAD. The latest AutoCAD, full native, .DWG file format support allows designers to collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich user experience.
- Professional 2D drafting and 3D design program
- Industry-standard file compatibility with .DWG, .STL, .PDF, and .CDR*
- Time-saving collaboration and project sharing
- Optional automation and customization.
Whats New in CorelCAD 2021:
Drawing Compare Palette
- Compare two files with highlighted colors to track changes, show multiple options within a project, and define before and after points within your workflow.
Enhanced Pattern Command
- Duplicate objects and patterns along a path in the same perspective with new associativity in the Pattern command, now you can replicate objects and patterns along a linear or circular path.
Convert Dynamic Blocks to Custom Blocks
- Save changes to dynamic block definitions by converting them to custom blocks, providing more control and editing abilities in your files.
Redesigned Print Dialog
- Enjoy a streamlined printing process bringing multiple options to one location, providing additional display options and more control.
Enhanced PDF Output
- Adjust the file size and image quality to fit your needs, with the enhanced ability to set the quality of raster and vector images when exporting your work to PDFs.
- Microsoft Windows 10* or 8.1, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates
- Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD® Athlon™ x2 Dual-Core processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 (Full HD) recommended)
- Mouse or tablet.