Free Download Reallusion iClone 3DXchange 7 full version and offline installer for Windows. You can import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, skeletonized characters.
Overview of Reallusion iClone 3DXchange (Import and export all types of 3D assets)
Reallusion iClone 3DXchange - you can import and export all types of 3D assets, including static objects, animated props, skeletonized characters, and motion files. You can also reuse them with tuned output options for Unity, Unreal, Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D or Daz Studio. This makes iClone an essential tool for both game design and CG workflow.
This application allows you to enrich your iCLone library by helping you to convert 3D characters available on the Internet. With Reallusion iClone 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, you can move your models in motion. This app has got a very impressive interface that's also visually appealing. The interface has been structured in such a way that it will allow you to focus on its model and all of its features.
Reallusion iClone 3DXchange 7 provides all the tools you need to import and export 3D props. The Transform & Alighment tools allow you to quickly rotate and resize the imported model with the correct scale and axis parameters. The Pivot tools help you to set a custom pivot point that controls the object’s rotational behavior. The Group tool allows you to separate objects, edit model hierarchy, build parent-child node relations, rename objects, exclude unwanted parts, and output selected objects separately for improved animation capability later.
Feature of 3DXchange 7
- A very handy and easy-to-use conversion and editing tool that will connect iClone to 3D content from around the Internet.
- Allows you to enrich your iCLone library by helping you to convert 3D characters available on the Internet.
- It is possible to move the models.
- Gives you access to modes, transforms, springs, animations, grids, faces, heads, materials, and UV settings.
- Can work with files in OBJ, FBX and Google SKP formats.
- The files mentioned above can be converted so that iClone can make best use of the materials and textures.
System Requirements for 3DXchange
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 (64-bit only)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more.
- Note: 3DXchange 7 is only compatible with iClone 7, there is no backwards compatibility.