foobar2000 v2 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. Audio player impresses with very high quality sound, with extensive customizability, spartan interface and fairly low system requirements.
Overview of foobar2000 (Free audio player software)
foobar2000 is a free audio player for Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android developed by Peter Pawłowski. It is known for its highly modular design, wide range of features, and flexible customization. The software development kit allows 3rd party developers to completely replace the interface.
Foobar play files mnogoie formats: MP3, MP1, MP2, MP4, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, AIFF, AU, WAV, SND, CDDA, WMA (for you must go lheubt plugins). Full support for unicode available. In Foobar uses a new playlist format (m3u8) and can be read APEv2-tags of MP3 files (id3v2 is not supported.)
Support audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA (CD-Audio) and WMA. Using third-party plug-ins are supported: Monkey's Audio (APE), MOD, S3M, XM, IT, 669, PTM, PSM, MTM, UMX, AVS, AC3, Westwood's audio (. Aud), Sierra's sounds (.sfx / .aud) , ACM, XA, ACM, GCN DSP, OKI ADPCM, RAC, BRR, ADX, kode's ADPCM (Sony Playstation), Saturn CD, PSF and PSF2 (Sony PlayStation), SID, Internet Radio XM Radio, Atari SAP Music, OptimFROG and other audio formats.
Functions of foobar2000:
- Free audio player software
- Full support for Unicode.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Transcoding (converting) all supported audio formats component Converter (the use of encoders that work with the command line.)
- Technology ReplayGain - calculation and playback.
- Bezstykovoe playback.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts (shortcuts) for all functions.
- Open architecture allows third-party foobar2000 developers to extend the player with new components (plugins).
- Audio output for Kernel Streaming and ASIO (with plugins).
- Powerful DSP-processors (using plugins).
- Fully customizable playlist with the plugin ColumnsUI.