HandBrake 1.5.1 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A multithreaded tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
Overview of HandBrake (Video Converter)
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. HandBrake is the perfect tool for converting DVDs to MPEG-4 format or even backing up to a disk. With it, you can easily convert your videos and subtitles and write them into AVI, MPEG-4 format, OGM video or AAC, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis audio. You also can preview results, create task lists (for batch conversions), and configure the program's settings, among many other useful advantages included with this audio and video tool.
Get started with HandBrake in seconds by choosing a profile optimised for your device, or choose a universal profile for standard or high quality conversions. Simple, easy, fast. For those that want more choice, tweak many basic and advanced options to improve your encodes.
More features of HandBrake:
- Title / chapter and range selection
- Batch Scan and Queueing of encodes
- Chapter Markers
- Subtitles (VobSub, Closed Captions CEA-608, SSA, SRT)
- Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding
- Support for VFR and CFR
- Video Filters: Deinterlacing, Decomb, Denoise, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping and scaling
- Live Static and Video Preview.
- File Containers: .MP4(.M4V) and .MKV
- Video Encoders: H.265 (x265 and QuickSync), H.264(x264 and QuickSync), H.265 MPEG-4 and MPEG-2, VP8, VP9 and Theora
- Audio Encoders: AAC / HE-AAC, MP3, Flac, AC3, or Vorbis
- Audio Pass-thru: AC-3, E-AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, AAC and MP3 tracks