Free Download Helium Music Manager 16 full version and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A music cataloger, tag editor, cd ripper, audio converter, mp3 and flac analyzer, duplicate finder, player and music scrobbler, all in one.
Overview of Helium Music Manager (Your music collection)
What's new in Helium Music Manager v15:
- Possibility to open Playlists in new windows which floats on top of the application. Opened Playlists will remain visible during view changes and allows drag and drop from other views to queue up tracks as well as drag and drop between playlists.
- Reorganized main and context menus for a more optimized workflow. Menus are now much more logical in their order and what names that are being used on menu items.
- Active track view (available from the visualizations menu), a new “fullscreen” view that shows rotating (optional) album and artist art with controllable speed plus lyrics for the track currently playing
- Changed MariaDB/MySql database providers for better performance and stability.
Helium Music Manager is a music cataloger, tag editor, cd ripper, audio converter, mp3 and flac analyzer, duplicate finder, player and music scrobbler, all in one. Catalogue your entire music music collection with a few clicks. Use the new built in Music Information Browser to navigate through your music collection in an intuitive manner by means of a Web style user interface. Helium makes it easy to find your favorite music by searching for criteria such as Artist, Title, Genre, Rating etc. Avoid manual typing by downloading artist and title information from various sources on the Internet.
Helium Music Manager supports downloading of album pictures, artist pictures, track information, artist relations, biographies, discographies and lyrics.
Features of Helium Music Manager:
- Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
- For user with large collections we offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
- Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
- Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
- Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
- Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
- Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook.
- Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.