Free Download HomeBank 5 offline installer for Windows. Personal accounting software that can help you manage your finances, keep track of your spending and manage your budget.
Overview of HomeBank (Personal Finance Manager)
HomeBank is a software application that helps you manage personal accounts and expenses.The program is easy to use with the graphs and custom filters, which are designed to give you an overview on finances. HomeBank can import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken or Microsoft Money and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats include QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
Features of HomeBank
- Import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken or Microsoft Money and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats include QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
- Duplicate detection: HomeBank will detect and identify the duplicate transactions and will enable you to choose what to do.
- Export: Easily export your accounts to QIF format and various data parts to CSV format.
- Dynamic reports: Various reports will deliver the information you need at your fingertips using dynamic powerful reports with nice 2d charts.
- Import/Export: Import/export the budget into CSV files.
- Beautiful charts: The charts available are bars, lines, and pie. The design was inspired from google analytics and you can change the x-factor dynamically and also the color scheme.
- Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!).
- Automatic assignment: Define some rules and HomeBank will assign payees and/or categories for you.
- Direct add: Add new categories and payees directly from the transaction register.
- Auto-completion: Never get lost if you have thousand of payees or categories, HomeBank will find it with the first letters.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.