ImageJ 1.53s Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A powerful application written in Java that allows you to edit image files, it supports BMP, TIFF, JPEG and GIF formats.
Overview of ImageJ (Edit image files)
ImageJ is a powerful application written in Java that allows you to edit image files, it can work with different formats, such as BMP, TIFF, JPEG and GIF. Images can be rotated, zoomed, masked for work, you can customize fonts, arrows, see the color of each pixel, and more. Among other things you can adjust parameters of brightness, contrast and color balance, you can combine or split channels, you can work with eraser, create HyperStack and change ratio.
ImageJ will allow you to apply filters to photos, you can use a batch processing tool, you can work with backgrounds, analyze particles, take screenshots and do other operations. ImageJ has some pretty unique tools for working with images, but some of them require a lot of computer experience.
Features of ImageJ:
- ImageJ is written in Java, which allows it to run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes.
- ImageJ and its Java source code are freely available and in the public domain.
- ImageJ has a large and knowledgeable worldwide user community. More than 1700 users and developers subscribe to the ImageJ mailing list.
- Automate tasks and create custom tools using macros. Generate macro code using the command recorder and debug it using the macro debugger. More than 300 macros are available on the ImageJ Web site.
- Extend ImageJ by developing plugins using ImageJ's built in text editor and Java compiler. More than 500 plugins are available.
- Use ImageJ as a image processing toolkit (class library) to develop applets, servlets or applications.
- ImageJ is the world's fastest pure Java image processing program.
- 8-bit grayscale or indexed color, 16-bit unsigned integer, 32-bit floating-point and RGB color.
- Open and save all supported data types as TIFF (uncompressed) or as raw data. Open and save GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, PGM, FITS and ASCII. Open DICOM. Open TIFFs, GIFs, JPEGs, DICOMs and raw data using a URL. Open and save many other formats using plugins.
- Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All analysis and processing functions work at any magnification factor.
- Create rectangular, elliptical or irregular area selections.
- Supports smoothing, sharpening, edge detection, median filtering and thresholding on both 8-bit grayscale and RGB color images. Interactively adjust brightness and contrast of 8, 16 and 32-bit images.
- Crop, scale, resize and rotate. Flip vertically or horizontally.
- Measure area, mean, standard deviation, min and max of selection or entire image.
- Cut, copy or paste images or selections.
- Split a 32-bit color image into RGB or HSV components.
- Process an entire stack using a single command. Open a folder of images as a stack. Save stacks as multi-image TIFF files.