Free Download LightBurn 1.2.04 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10. Layout, editing and control software for laser cutters supporting most Ruida, Trocen based controllers.
Overview of LightBurn (layout and control software for your laser cutter)
LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter. Supported GCode controllers,include Grbl, Smoothieware, Grbl-LPC, and Marlin. Supported Ruida controllers include the RDC6442G/S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A, and R5-DSP. Supported Trocen controllers include the AWC708C, AWC608, and TL-3120. More controllers will be added soon, so if you don't see yours listed, send us a message - maybe we're already working on it!
With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 10/11
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.