Free Download Manifold System 9 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A geographic information system (GIS) software package developed by Manifold Software Limited.
Overview of Manifold System (Geographic Information System (GIS))
Manifold System is a geographic information system (GIS) software package developed by Manifold Software Limited, running on Microsoft Windows. The Manifold System handles both vector and raster data, including spatial SQL, a built-in Internet Map Server (IMS), and other general GIS features.
Manifold System combines the visual and spatial power of GIS with the massive data science power of a built-in parallel DBMS: Easily do what GIS alone or traditional DBMS tools can't do Okay.
Features of Manifold System
- Enjoy the amazing power of fully parallel diversified GIS.
- The new GIS runs a lot faster, delivers superior data science capabilities, cuts down on common GIS tasks, and handles larger data.
- Master all data in tables, vector geometry, raster data, drawings, maps and images.
- Combining the world's most advanced GIS spatial technology with the world's most advanced parallel spatial database technology.
- Over 300 automated templates provide data science genius for spatial and non-spatial data in tables, images, vector geometry, and more.
- And many more features, please refer to its homepage.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.