Free Download Sante PACS Server PG 3 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A DICOM 3.0 compliant PACS server, a Modality Worklist server, an HTTP (web) server for DICOM files.
Overview of Sante PACS Server PG (Data management for DICOM files)
Comic Life PG is a DICOM 3.0 compliant PACS server, a Modality Worklist server, an HTTP (web) server for DICOM files and a CD/DVD Burning and Printing server that offers high performance and reliability at an affordable price. It provides connectivity to all DICOM modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.). Reviewing the DICOM images can be done using the Sante PACS Viewer (the Built-in full-featured DICOM viewer of the system).
The program modules
- Sante PACS Server PG consists of 4 modules
The Database module
- The program uses the Postgres SQL server for database management and offers storage of unlimited number of patients/studies/series/images (it depends only on hard disk size).
The DICOM Server module
- The built-in DICOM server supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND SCU/SCP, C-MOVE SCU/SCP, C-STORE SCU/SCP, C-GET SCU/SCP, C-ECHO SCU/SCP), it is compatible with all the modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR, DX etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types. Moreover, it supports unlimited number of connections with unlimited number of DICOM nodes and DICOM clients.
The Worklist Server module
- The built-in Worklist server module can receive via HL7 communication messages the patients demographics and scheduling information of exams that are stored in a HIS/RIS system (Hospital Information System / Radiology Information System) and transfer them to any modality/medical scanner via DICOM communication protocols (C-FIND).
The Web Server module
- The Web Server module lets remote users of the system to connect with it, query and retrieve studies that have been stored in the database of the DICOM Server. The Web Server module, for these connections, uses the HTTP ot HTTPS protocol of the internet and the remote user must use a web browser like Edge, Chrome or Mozilla to query and retrieve studies. The web server supports SSL secure connections. This module lets the user to connect, query, retrieve and review DICOM studies stored in the system from anywhere in the world and it can be used as a free cloud server!
The remote user, from the initial web page of the system can download and install two free applications for use with this web server, Sante Web Downloader and Sante DICOM Web Viewer.