XML2PDF Workstation 2 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. A client application for converting XSL-FO (or XSL+XSLT), SVG, HTML and Word (WordML 2003, DocX, Word 2007, Xml, Doc) files to PDF, XPS, TIFF.
Overview of XML2PDF Workstation (Convert XML to PDF)
XML2PDF Workstation is a client application for converting XSL-FO (or XSL+XSLT), SVG, HTML and Word (WordML 2003, DocX, Word 2007, Xml, Doc) files to PDF, XPS, TIFF. The program provides a user-friendly interface for formatting XML files. It takes one of the supported XML formats as an input and generates a PDF, XPS or TIFF file as an output reporting all warnings and errors it encountered.
In addition XML2PDF provides the functionality of converting WordML and HTML (with complete CSS support) files to XSL-FO. XML2PDF also provides the Digital Signature functionality in PDF/XPS. You can easily sign your documents with just a few clicks.
Features of XML2PDF Workstation:
- Additional to xml files it supports Microsoft Word – Doc(X), WordML, SVG(Z), Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Allows generates outputs files with the following extensions:PDF, XPS, PostScript, Raster graphics (TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, EMF, WMF), XAML (integration with WPF), SVG.
- Provides an user-friendly interface.
- Advanced document merge and XPS Signatures are supported.
- 32 and 64 bits Windows OS are compatible with this software.