Free Download Drive SnapShot offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11. Creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes.
Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes - while windows is running and you continue to work. Drive Snapshot it allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive and it also can create a disk image of your system.
If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program.
Features of Drive SnapShot:
Create Disk Image Backups, While Running Windows
- The Backup process will back up all your data into a single file, containing all data, including system data and registry, for total security, should your computer ever crash.
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary.
Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC's data at the start of backup.
- There are no difficulties with opened files.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to back up servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drive's data.
- You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk is restored to its original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup - byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS,ReFS)
- Supports Linux EXT2/3/4/Reiser/XFS
Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019, PE, Windows-X64
- 2 MB disk space for full installation.
- 15 MB memory when running.
- Enough disk space for the backup data.
- Administrative rights.