MEGAsync 4 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. a simple and easy to use application that enables you to create a path between a local source folder and a cloud drive.
Overview of MEGAsync (Auto synchronize data between computer and MEGA)
MEGAsync is a simple and easy to use application that enables you to create a path between a local source folder and a cloud drive, in order to perform file synchronization. The program requires that you create a MEGA account and set up your cloud drive, then select a local source folder for synchronization. Once you sign up, the rest of the process is simple. All you have to do is copy or update the files you wish to synchronize in the local dedicated folder.
Reasons to use MEGAsync:
- First, there’s the offer of 50GB free storage space (capped to 10GB bandwidth a month), with paid-for plans offering 500GB/1TB monthly bandwidth from $11 a month or $120 a year.
- Second, MEGA promises really tight security: 2048-bit RSA encryption no less. Your password acts as the master encryption key, so if it's strong enough it should be impervious even to brute-force attacks. Be wary, however: there are no password-reset options, so if you forget it, any data not shared with others will be lost.
- Having 50GB to hand is very useful, but to make the most of it you’ll want a client that can make uploading and syncing data between your machines effortless.
Overview of MEGAsync 4 Features
- Stream files directly from MEGA
- Direct management of MEGA links
- Control of network parameters
- Full control of transfers
- Easy Automated Synchronisation
- Enhanced support for selective and full sync modes
- Full end-to-end encryption for all transfers
- Exclude specified file types
- Integration with common file managers for all platforms.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.