Free Download Adobe XD 57 full version and offline installer for Windows 10, 11 (64-bit only). A vector-based user experience design tool for web and mobile apps, developed and published by Adobe.
Overview of Adobe XD (Best UX/UI design for web and mobile apps)
Adobe XD is a vector-based user experience design tool for web and mobile apps, developed and published by Adobe Inc. mobile devices. Adobe XD supports web page framing and creation of click-through prototypes. Adobe XD CC is the new creative tools from Adobe for the design of high-quality prototypes of user interfaces for mobile and Web applications. This tool is specifically designed for building rapid prototypes, as well as for high-fidelity user interface and design.
With the help of Adobe XD CC anyone can create frames, high fidelity interactive prototypes and design applications and web sites. Once you will have a prototype, you can import visuals into Visual Studio or IDE of your choice to start creating the final application.
Some of the popular applications that Adobe XD supports:
- Understand the Wireframe building process
- App Mobile interface design
- Web design
- Design Landing Page
Overview of Adobe XD 2023 Features
- Eliminate tedious tasks with Repeat Grid.
- Fast, versatile artboards.
- Reimagined layers and symbols.
- Powerful tools that are easy to use.
- Control and customize your experience.
- Get feedback faster to iterate faster.
- Smooth and speedy on Mac or PC.
Easily design UI UX UI using Adobe XD software:
The Adobe XD interface has less tools than Photoshop or Illustrator so it is easier to use
You can have multiple artboards open at the same time for many subsequent screen layouts to facilitate web design.
Adobe XD is a website design software that is quite similar in terms of interface and navigation with X-Code software (iOS programming tool). So if you are a coder or have used X-Code, then redirecting to Adobe XD is even simpler!
Interface design on Adobe XD can be shared Online with others when you are done.
System Requirements for Adobe XD
- Supported OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support with 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM of which 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Runmenu and select the “Display” tab.