Bulk Crap Uninstaller 5 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. A free bulk program uninstaller with advanced automation, remove large amounts of unwanted applications.
Overview of Bulk Crap Uninstaller (Remove large amounts of unwanted applications)
Bulk Crap Uninstaller (in short BCUninstaller or BCU) is a free (as in speech and beer) bulk program uninstaller with advanced automation. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal to no user input, while requiring next to no technical knowledge. It can detect most applications and games (even portable or not registered), clean up leftovers, force uninstall, automatically uninstall according to premade lists, and much more.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller is licensed under Apache 2.0 open source license, and can be used in both private and commercial settings for free and with no obligations, as long as no conditions of the license are broken.
Features of Bulk Crap Uninstaller
- Detect, manage and quietly uninstall most applications
- Chocolatey, Oculus, Steam, Windows Store/Feature/Update integration
- Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch
- Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention)
- Minimal to no user input is required during uninstallation
- Quietly uninstall many uninstallers that don’t support silent uninstallation
- Huge amount of data about applications is collected and displayed. User can freely browse, filter and export everything
- Filtering with common presets or based on fully custom rules with Regex support
- Find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Console interface can automatically uninstall applications based on conditions with no user input
- Uninstall applications by window, shortcut or directory
- Manually uninstall any application, bypasing it’s uninstaller (Force uninstall)
- ninstall applications even if they don’t have any uninstallers
- Detects applications with damaged or missing uninstallers
- Can handle crashing and hanging uninstallers
- Clean Program Files directories from unused or empty folders
- Application ratings
- Startup manager
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Can run user-specified commands before and after uninstalling
- Can run on .Net 4.0 or newer, or, if not available, on .Net 3.5 with reduced functionality (will work on Windows 7 or newer with no updates installed)
- Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file.
- OS: Windows Vista or newer is recommended. BCU will also work on XP and 2003 with reduced functionality and possibly some bugs. Both 32bit and 64bit versions are supported.
- .NET: Recommended .NET 4.0 or newer, can run on only .NET 3.5 with reduced functionality.
- RAM: Around 300MB or more of free RAM.
- CPU: Doesn’t really matter.
- Free space: 50MB or more.
- HDD: Anything will work, but slower drives can make scan times quite a bit longer.