Free Download CrystalMaker X 10 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Crystal and molecular structures, modelling, visualisation software plus diffraction pattern simulation for macOS and Windows.
Overview of CrystalMaker X (Visualize crystal and molecular structures)
CrystalMaker is the most-efficient way to visualize crystal and molecular structures. Its interactive design lets you "see the wood for the trees" and build your own visual understanding of complex materials. Energy-modelling tools let you design and relax new structures, predict their vibrational properties, and explore how they interface with other materials.
CrystalMaker X includes an integrated structures library with 1000+ structures: annotated, indexed and with previews - ready for immediate display. The library includes all the major rock-forming minerals (350+ structures), plus important inorganic and organic crystals and molecules: from buckyballs to zeolites, and from dental ceramics to high-Tc superconductors.
With CrystalMaker you can build any kind of crystal or molecular structure - quickly and easily. Built-in symmetry handling and the elegant spacegroup browser takes the slog out of crystallography, and the program will automatically generate all your bonds and polyhedra. Molecule building is even easier: point-and-click to add atoms and bonds. Use the new Relax command to minimize energy and optimize your structure.
CrystalMaker provides a wide range of model types, including traditional "ball-and-stick", space-filling, polyhedral, wireframe and thermal ellipsoids. Each model type can be extensively customized, with the option of photo-realistic graphics or simpler, line-art display. CrystalMaker allows continuous plot range settings for millions of atoms, bonds and polyhedra.
Features of CrystalMaker
- An application has been developed to help you visualize and create molecules and crystal models.
- There are many customization tools available.
- Combines scientific precision with very advanced rendering capabilities.
- Being able to easily create realistic graphics as well as animations will make it a perfect tool for researchers as well as students.
- Equipped with a built-in library of various constructs that you can load before proceeding to create a library from scratch.
- With the help of the mouse, you can easily manipulate the models and can rotate the whole structure, change parameters like bond angle and torsion, etc.
- Atoms and crystals can be moved around, detached, hidden, and removed from the structure.
- It is also possible to repair the molecular structure and can analyze surfaces closely.
- Equipped with a handy set of specialized tools for measuring or calculating distances and angles.
- Can handle many different models easily plus this app has impressive 3D stereo view, depth of field thus allowing you to get an overview of the model from many different perspectives together.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.