MobileFileSearch 1.44 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. A tool for Windows that allows you to search files inside a mobile device (Smartphone or Tablet) plugged to the USB port.
Overview of MobileFileSearch (Search files in Smartphone)
MobileFileSearch is a tool for Windows that allows you to search files inside a mobile device (Smartphone or Tablet) plugged to the USB port on your computer, with Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). You can search files by their size, their created time, their modified time, or their name (using wildcard). After finding the files on your Smartphone / Tablet, you can optionally delete them, copy them to a folder on your computer, or export the files list to csv/tab-delimited/html/xml/JSON file.
MobileFileSearch also allows you to activate the search from command-line and then export the result to a file, or copy the found files to the desired folder on your computer.
- Device:If you have only one device plugged to the USB port on your system, you should leave this option as 'Search in all devices'. If you have multiple devices, you can choose to search only in a specific mobile device.
- Base Folders:If this field is empty, MobileFileSearch will search in all folders of your mobile device. You can also specify one or more folders (comma-delimited list), for example: Internal storage\Android,Internal storage\WhatsApp,SD card\Android
- You can get the right path by looking at the 'Full Path' column of the search result.
- Subfolders Depth: The depth of subfolders to search - Infinite, or 0 - 15.
- Wildcard: Specifies the wildcard to search (* to search all files). You can specify multiple wildcards, delimited by comma. For example: *.mp4, *.mov
- Exclude Folders: You can also specify one or more folders (comma-delimited list) to exclude from the search. Wildcards are also allowed. For example: Internal storage\Pictures*, *WhatsApp*
- File size is at least: Allows you to search only files that their size is at least the size you specify. For example, you can search files that their size is 50 MB or larger (Useful to find large files on your Smartphone or tablet in order to free up some space)
- File size is at most: Allows you to search only files that their size is at most the size you specify. For example, you can search files that their size is 1000 bytes or smaller.
- Created Time: Allows you to search files according to the created time of the file. You can search files created in the last xx days/hours/minutes/seconds, or you can search files in specific date/time range.
- Modified Time: Allows you to search files according to the modified time of the file. You can search files modified in the last xx days/hours/minutes/seconds, or you can search files in specific date/time range.
- This tool works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows Vista and up to Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.
- Be aware that this tool is useful if your Smartphone/Tablet uses the Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) to view and transfer files via USB.