Free Download Dataland CD Label Designer 9 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A small Windows application designed to quickly and beautifully create and print different types of CD and DVD labels.
Overview of Dataland CD Label Designer (Create your CD/DVD labels with ease)
Use Dataland CD Label Designer to design and print CD and DVD labels (jewelry case front, inside and back, CD/DVD sleeve, DVD box, disc, business card label and booklet) . It supports inserting images, text, circular text and shapes, allowing you to arrange and change the size, angle and transparency of objects.
You can customize the print layout to match pre-cut labels or your printer to print directly onto printable discs. You can also send designs to a LigtScribe device or export to high-resolution image files and send them to a professional printing service.
CD Label Designer supports a wide range of image formats, including GIF, TIFF, JPG, PNG, BMP, WMF, and more. All images will be kept in high resolution to ensure maximum print quality. The program allows you to browse the web or hard drive and add your own images to your project. In addition, basic editing options are available, including flip, rotate, crop, transparency, and more. Advanced effects are also available.
Features of Dataland CD Label Designer
- Easily arrange objects by aligning them with each other or with labels
- Use Snap to Grid Option for perfect layout
- Read file and folder lists from discs or song titles from CDDB
- Read MP3/WMA tags
- Put this list in text object or in label background with custom number of columns
- Create Booklets of any size and any number of pages
- Manually set exact object sizes and positions (in inches or millimeters)
- Wizard for quick label creation
- Export designs to multilingual user interfaces (in English, German, French, Italian,...)
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.