ShotCut 23 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. Completely free and cross-platform video editing software that supports hundreds of audio, video and codec formats.
Overview of ShotCut (Free video editing software)
ShotCut is a completely free and open source video editing application. This application works well on Windows operating system. Shotcut provides users with many tools to perform video editing operations based on how to adjust each frame to improve image quality. You can add introduction, edit bitrate, resolution or encode file and optionally use filters to create video clips with high quality picture and sound.
Shotcut also allows extracting audio from Video, editing Melted playlist with undo / redo function. Users can also download and edit cut clips such as MLT XML files, controlling the volume level most suitable for Video.
Supports many different video formats
- Supports the latest audio & video formats thanks to FFmpeg.
- Support popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WebP and other image format series.
- No file import required - original timeline editing.
- Search for exact frames for many different formats.
- Multi-format Timeline: Mix and match multiple resolutions & aspect ratios into one project.
- Capture webcam, record.
- Support 4K resolution.
- Network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP).
- FreiOr video creation plugin (eg color bar and plasma).
- Color, text, noise, counter.
- Export EDL (CMX3600 Edit Decision List).
- Export each frame as photo or video as picture series.
- Video files with alpha channel - both read and write.
ShotCut audio features
- Sound range: noise, peak meter, sound wave, spectrum analyzer.
- Volume control
- Audio Filters: Balance, Bass & Treble, Band Pass, Compressor, Copy Channel, Delay, Downmix, Expander, Gain, High Pass, Limiter, Low Pass, Normalize: One Pass, Normalize: Two Pass, Notch, Pan, Reverb, Swap Channels.
- Mix sound throughout the music.
- Apply easy video fade in & fade out on the timeline.
- Convert audio and video back and forth easily by stacking parts of music on top of the timeline.
- Synchronous transmission JACK.
- Create melodies.
- Stereo, mono, surround 5.1.
Various video effects
- Video transplant
- HTML5 as video source & filter
- Three-dimensional color wheel (shadows, mids, highlights) for color correction and layering.
- The Eye Dropper tool chooses a neutral color for white balance.
- Automatic rotation.
- Easy video fade in / out controls on the timeline.
- Many video transition effects.
- Multi mode of music compositing: None, Over, Add, Saturate, Multiply, Screen, Overlay, Darken, Dodge, Burn, Hard Light, Soft Light, Difference, Exclusion, HSL Hue, HSL Saturation, HSL Color, HSL Luminosity.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.