Free Download DaVinci Resolve Studio 18 full version and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. The world's only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post.
Overview of DaVinci Resolve Studio (Professional video editing software)
DaVinci Resolve Studio is an equally good video editing application like Adobe Premiere CC. It can be seen as a cheaper alternative to Adobe's software. DaVinci Resolve Studio is suitable for many different audiences. Whether you are a professional filmmaker, YouTuber or a novice can use this software. In the new version, the application developer towards YouTubers by adding more features to edit YouTube videos.
New Feature DaVinci Resolve Studio 18
DaVinci Resolve Studio allows users to create timelines on their videos. These landmarks can have different resolutions, frame rates, monitoring settings and even output within the same project.
- The software has the ability to apply transform, blend, ResolveFX, color layers, ... on top of a stack of clips in the timeline.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio uses the DaVinci neural engine to detect faces in video. From there automatically generate buckets based on each person in each shot.
Check Warp speed again
- High-quality motion estimation and variable framerate change. This is thanks to the provision of nerve tool DaVinci.
- The software can analyze the image. This feature is applied consistently with controls for locking the camera or zooming. This is smooth and powerful right on the edit page.
Keyframe curve editor
- Speed up your animation with easy position control with Resolve FX and OpenFX keyframes. This is in the timeline curve editor.
- Remote collaboration is done by browsing Frame.io content. You can even view comments and sync comments, ... without leaving DaVinci Resolve.
New Fusion VFX features
New version has more than 250 3D compositing tools, integrated tools. There are also Fusion VFX's advanced button-based tools. This allows users to connect tools and effects together. This combination follows a flow chart, helping to create cinematic visual effects and broadcast motion graphics right in the software.
- Windows 10 with the latest updates
- At least 16 GB of RAM for installation and grading, we recommend 32 GB for Fusion
- At least 2 Gigabytes of video
- The video card must support OpenCL 1.2 and CUDA 11
- Driver for Nvidia cards not earlier version 451.82
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 18.0.2
- Addressed an issue with large YouTube uploads failing.
- Addressed some gallery still files being retained after deletion.
- Addressed render in place using render cache instead of originals.
- Addressed a track name metadata issue when performing audio sync.
- Addressed potential loss of video elements with live save disabled.
- Addressed incorrect trimming for some H.264 clips in media management.