Free Download Movavi Video Suite 22 offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. Comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows.
Overview of Movavi Video Suite (Video Making Software - Editing video)
Movavi Video Suite is comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer – even if you have no experience. Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions – you can do whatever you want with your video. In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more.
Features of Movavi Video Suite 21
- Delete unnecessary elements and add others that you want to include in your video.
- Use Slow motion, Reverse, Chroma Key, and other effects.
- Experiment with more than 160 filters, link different clips with transitions, add captions.
- Choose Easy mode, and the program will automatically make a clip from your videos and photos.
- Convert videos, audios, images in seconds.
- Convert between different media formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV; AAC, MP3; GIF, JPG, and more.
- Keep the quality of the original video, even if it’s in HD or Ultra HD.
- Save your time by converting several files at once.
- Easily capture your screen in high quality.
- Record only what you need – without any unnecessary details.
- Record from a microphone and a webcam while capturing the screen.
- Set the timer, and the program will start recording the screen when needed.
- Make a slideshow with music and effects in a few easy steps.
- Copy video from your computer to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.
- Sweep the dust off your collection of old video cassettes with movies and family videos.
- Publish videos on popular resources in a matter of seconds.
System Requirements for Movavi Video Suite
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor : Intel, AMD, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- Graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce series 8, Intel HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display : 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- RAM : 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard drive space : 830 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations