Free Download TechSmith Camtasia 2022 full version and offline installer for Windows 10, 11. The Best All-In-One. Screen Recorder and Video Editor, users to create, edit videos and instantly share with friends.
Overview of TechSmith Camtasia (Screen Recording and Video Editing Software)
The Best All-In-One. Screen Recorder and Video Editor. Camtasia 2020 makes it simple to record and create professional-looking videos. Camtasia 2020’s new video templates make it easier than ever to create the video you need. Camtasia is the leading software on the market, with the ability to record high quality computer screen videos and images. In addition, the software also offers rich editing functions, such as changing the angle of projection, adding photos, sounds and customizing the frame rate. With great features that are very popular with the user community, Camtasia Studio has several versions in development now. Among them, version 2020 brings many innovative features to attract users.
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future.
Features of TechSmith Camtasia 2022 Studio
- Pre-built video templates reduce editing time. Create custom templates for videos you frequently make.
- Share templates, libraries, themes, shortcuts, favorites, and presets in a single file.
- Instantly access your most used tools and effects. Save custom styles and configurations for frequent use.
- Record anything on your computer screen–websites, software, video calls, or PowerPoint presentations.
- Camtasia’s simple drag-and-drop editor makes adding, removing, trimming, or moving sections of video or audio a breeze.
- Customize any of the royalty-free assets in the Camtasia library and add them to your video for a professional polish.
- Add a personal touch to your videos by adding crisp video and audio straight from your webcam.
- Add quizzes and interactivity to encourage and measure learning in your videos.
- Use transitions between scenes and slides to improve the flow of your videos.
- Add an interactive table of contents to your video to create navigation points for your viewers.
- Instantly upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Screencast, or your online video course.
Camtasia for Windows Version History:
- Fixed a bug that caused a performance degradation in complex projects.
- Added message informing users when they try to enter a license key that was not created correctly.
- Improved startup performance.
- When sharing to Knowmia the project name is now suggested as the production title.
- Fixed a bug that prevented adding a media to the timeline when doing so would create more than one track.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening or upgrading some projects.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent animated cursors from macOS recordings from displaying correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented files with incorrect audio channel metadata from loading into upgraded projects.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when closing the application.
- Fixed a bug that caused the preview scale to change when previewing Transitions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the transition thumbnail to play the media preview when previewing a transition at the same time.
System Requirements of TechSmith Camtasia and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: Quad-core i5 processor or better)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)