SyncBackSE 10 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. Solution for home users to backup their personal data or synchronize to a local or external drive, over a network, and via FTP.
Overview of SyncBackSE (Data backup and synchronization)
SyncBackSE is the ideal Windows solution for home users to backup their personal data. Backup or synchronize to a local or external drive, over a network, and via FTP. Copy open and locked files, keep previous backup versions (with optional delta-copy to save storage space), compress and encrypt your backups. With Easy and Expert modes for beginner and advanced users.
All data on your computer is at high risk of being lost for many reasons, so it requires users to back up and synchronize on storage devices such as USB drives, external hard drives, backups, etc. save online... and your computer must be connected to the internet. Using SyncBackSE you will avoid data loss and eliminate duplicate files.
SyncBackSE also provides a scheduler feature to backup and synchronize data regularly and periodically. The tool is designed with a simple and easy-to-use interface for all users and integrates a lot of features that are superior to similar tools such as: backup of open/locked files, synchronization, Zip64 support, compression filter, e-mail reporting and copy checking. SyncBackSE is quite compact and compatible tool that works on almost any operating system of the system.
Features of SyncBackSE:
- Synchronizing and backing up data files on your computer only need two computers or 2 devices connected to each other.
- Backup and sync data to other drives, to FTP servers, to ZIP files, network drives and other removable storage devices.
- Can access that data to work from anywhere.
- Features superior to similar tools such as: backup of open/locked files, synchronization, Zip64 support, compression filter, e-mail reporting of results and verification of copies.
- Automatic data backup feature helps you to back up your data safely.
- Simple design and easy to use for all users.
- Operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7 & Vista, 2008 and newer (32/64-bit)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.