Free Download Freemake Video Converter 4 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. The program can be used to convert between video formats, rip video DVDs, create photo slideshows and visualize music.
Overview of Freemake Video Converter (Convert to MP4, MP3 and more than 500 formats)
Freemake Video Converter is a completely free video converter to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android, copy & burn DVD, convert FLV & SWF videos , burn Blu-ray discs, upload videos to YouTube. Freemake Video Converter is the only free video converter that features integrated both CUDA and DXVA technologies for the fastest ever video conversion and less CPU usage. The software automatically detects the optimal conversion parameters and switches on/off CUDA and DXVA for better conversion results.
Convert your movies to video Blu-ray format and burn high-quality BDs for free. Create Blu-ray discs out of any input content: video, audio, photos, URLs. Create your own presets by establishing video and audio codecs, frame size, etc. Choose an icon, and save you custom preset for further usage with our free video converter.
Upload videos, photo slideshows, MP3 to YouTube with our free video converter. Upload AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, JPG, BMP, GIF, MP3 to YouTube. The program will cut videos (if required) into 15-minute parts and insert them into one YouTube playlist.
Features of Freemake Video Converter
- Output to AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MP3, HTML5
- Convert Free to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Android
- Fastest Video Converter with CUDA and DXVA
- Burn Blu-ray Video
- Burn DVD - up to 40 hours
- Video Converter with Subtitles Support
- Advanced Preset Editor
- Upload Photos and MP3 to YouTube
- Make Slideshows and Visualizations
- Cut, Join, Rotate, Limit size, Adjust to aspect ratio
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.