JPhotoTagger 0 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. A platform independent Photo Manager to manage and find fast your photos through keywords, descriptions and other so called metadata.
Overview of JPhotoTagger (Free Photo Manager)
JPhotoTagger is a platform independent Photo Manager. You can manage and find fast your photos through keywords, descriptions and other so called metadata ("tags"). It speeds up adding or editing tags through automatic keyboard input completion and other features. All tags will be written into XMP sidecar files and JPhotoTagger's database. The images are left untouched. JPhotoTagger is open to work together with other applications such as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
JPhotoTagger automatically reads tags from new and changed sidecar files and updates it's database. You can tag your photos with e.g. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and JPhotoTagger both even on different operating systems: JPhotoTagger runs on every system where Java is installed.
Features of JPhotoTagger
- File system folders
- Favorite file system folders (user defined and ordered by importance)
- All data will be written to XMP sidecar files, the images are left untouched. Interoperatable with other applications, currently Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Metadata Views
- Fast search input field in the application's window with auto complete
- Drag and Drop hierarchical keywords and keywords
- Export IPTC metadata to XMP sidecar files
- Export embedded XMP metadata to sidecar files
- Finding duplicate images
- Scheduled task to scan automatically folders for new, modified or deleted images
- Scheduled task for database backups
- and more.