Free Download Gen3D Sulis 1.10 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. Sulis is AM design software enabling fast geometry creation for additive manufacturing.
Overview of Gen3D Sulis (Sulis AM design software)
Gen3D Sulis is AM design software enabling fast geometry creation for additive manufacturing. With both Lattice and Fluid Flow Modules, you can rapidly create AM-appropriate geometry with design accelerators and define or change the layout of a concept in real-time using click-and-drag 3D editing tools.
Sulis by Gen3D disrupts the way that industry designs optimised components for additive manufacturing.
Features of Gen3D Sulis
- Painlessly create 3D spline geometry using our click-and-drag interface to rapidly generate new concepts that are optimised for additive manufacturing.
- Automatically and seamlessly loft between different cross-sections to help you exploit the benefits of AM and optimise your components.
- Automatically create conformal geometry over complex surfaces to increase packing efficiency and minimise material usage.
- Create and dynamically edit patterned objects to create multiple spline objects whilst receiving real-time feedback on your design.
- Rapidly add lightweight lattice structures to your models and effortlessly fine-tune their properties.
- Choose between cartesian, cylindrical or spherical coordinate systems to ensure lattices fit seamlessly within your CAD models.
- Tailor the properties of your lattice structures by grading the cell size and density across multiple axes.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of free space required