Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.98 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP. A small tool that can connect to various e-mail servers in order to notify you about newly received messages.
Overview of Howard E-Mail Notifier (Email notifications for desktop computers)
Howard E-Mail Notifier is a small tool that can connect to various e-mail servers in order to notify you about newly received messages. With the help of this application, you can get alerts about a new message as soon as it reaches your inbox. It provides support for some of the most widely used webmail services, namely outlook.com, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, e.mail.ru and Zoho.
Howard E-Mail Notifier runs silently in the system tray and doesn't bother you unless a new message is received in either one of the mailboxes. In this case, it displays a small popup window containing the name of the sender and the message subject, accompanied by a specific sound. Clicking on the tooltip automatically sends you to your inbox (in the default web browser or Windows Mail).
The checking time interval is set by the user (it ranges from 30 seconds to 120 minutes), but manual verifications can also be conducted upon request. Additionally, you can adjust the display duration for the tooltip window, optionally display the e-mail count, modify the tray icon style and set the application to use a locally stored audio file as the notification sound.
Features of Howard E-Mail Notifier
- The current version supports Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Zoho and several other online providers.
- You can configure how frequently the program should check for new mail and also set a custom notification sound. When you left-click on the tray icon, the program will launch your browser and open your Inbox.
- Howard can be used for receiving notifications about new messages on all or just some of the supported services. For some mailboxes you can set the directories to check.
- Thanks to the range of supported webmail services and the ease of use, Howard can prove useful to anyone who wants to read e-mails as soon as they are received. Its reliability makes it worth having for getting instant mail notifications.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.