LAV Filters 0 Free Download and offline installer for Windows. A comprehensive package comprising a multi-format media splitter, an audio decoder and a video decoding tool.
Overview of LAV Filters (Media Splitter and Decoders)
LAV Filters provides you with a comprehensive package comprising a multi-format media splitter, an audio decoder and a video decoding tool. Intuitively named LAV Splitter, LAV Audio and LAV Video, there components work together in order to allow the playback of any file format in a DirectShow compliant player.
LAV Splitter aims to provide you with a tool dedicated to demuxing multiple types of media files into their elementary streams and allowing the playback of Blu-Ray discs on your PC, while LAV Audio and LAV Video are powerful decoders with integrated support for multiple file formats, basically all the file types that are compatible with FFMpeg (AAC, AC3, E-AC3, DTS, MP1/2/3, TrueHD, FLV, Matroska/WebM, MOV, MPEG-TS/PS, MP4, AVI, OGG and many more).
LAV Splitter can demux sub-streams and comes with advanced subtitle handling options. It is capable of selecting streams based on the preferred quality, language and type (for instance, it can switch to streams dedicated to visually or hearing impaired persons).
Features of LAV Filters
- MKV/WebM, AVI, MP4/MOV, MPEG-TS/PS (including basic EVO support), FLV, OGG, and many more that are supported by ffmpeg!
- H264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4-ASP (Divx/Xvid), VP8, MJPEG and many more.
- AAC, AC3, DTS(-HD), TrueHD, MP3/MP2, Vorbis, LPCM and more.
- VOB, DVB Subs, PGS, SRT, SSA/ASS, Text
- Support for opening BluRay playlists (.mpls), as well as the index.bdmv file, which will try to detect the main movie playlist. BluRay support is still in an early stage, and there are still many improvements and new features planned!
Other Notable Features:
- Full Stream switching
- MKV Embedded Fonts
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.