Libre AV Converter 2 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. Libre AV Converter provides you with a universal media converter, recorder, streaming issuer, CD ripper, and editor.
Overview of Libre AV Converter (Universal media converter)
Libre AV Converter is a graphical user interface (GUI) free, translatable and open source (GNU). This allows you to graphically manipulate command line tools, wich are used to do the following:
- Analyze multimedia
- Record from a virtual or physical device or from a network address
- Play media: universal player
- Broadcast (streaming) a recording or file list.
- Convert and edit multimedia: apply filters of effects or improvement, adjust the volume, mix tracks, merge files, crop sequence, crop or resize frames, add borders, equalize, etc.
- Rip audio-CD (lossy and lossless formats): it has a basic GUI to cdda2wav of cdrtools.
- Download videos (from YouTube and more websites): it has a basic GUI to youtube-dl
Libre AV Converter is, above all, a GUI to ffmpeg, wich is analogous to a "Wikipedia" of powerfull and optimized algorithms for read and write multimedia. It supports dozens of formats and codecs: avi, mp4, wma, mp3, wmv, flv, 3gp, m4a, m4v, webm, vob, mpeg, mpeg2, mpeg4, gif, jpeg, png, asf, h264, h265, xvid, wav, flac, ogg, vorbis, opus, aac, ac3, vp8, vp9, vcd, etc.
Libre AV Converter can incorporate support for more codecs by using external binaries as NeroAACEnc or DivX Labs.
Features of Libre AV Converter:
- Translatable: You can access the text strings used by the program to communicate, and you can translate with google (for example)
- Ligth: by using ffmpeg algorithms
- Clean and organized: Libre AV Converter is designed to not saturate a window with controls and to arrange access to the hundreds options of ffmpeg.
- Modular: designed for easy configuration a modular way, and to the complexity that the user requires. You can convert only specifiying a file extension (eg. "mp3" ). It provides assitance to configure of more advanced form and save those settings in dockable profiles.
- Intuitive use
- Expandable: add support for more codecs
- SO: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bits) or Linux Wine
- RAM: It depends on the codec used (512 MB min recommended)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Free disk space: 50 MB (to use "external codecs" or testing may require more space)