PDF Mixer 1.4 Free Download and offline installer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11. A creative PDF page organizer freeware utility which enables users to mix PDF pages of 2 or more PDF files.
Overview of PDF Mixer (Mix & Reorder Pages of PDFs or WORD Docs)
PDF Mixer is a creative PDF page organizer freeware utility which enables users to mix PDF pages of 2 or more PDF files, add PDF pages into existing PDF files and save them to a new file. With this powerful tool, you can reorder, copy, rotate, delete, switch and merge PDF pages in multiple PDF files easily. Besides, PDF Mixer also enables you to insert blank pages and images, scan new pages from the scanner, and import pages from MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and text files into a PDF file.
PDF Mixer - A Software Tool to Mix & Reorder Pages of PDFs or WORD Docs
PDF Mixer can help you mix multiple PDF files, select pages from PDF documents and insert to an existing PDF file. You can open 2 or more PDF files and add their pages into the page list, reorder them and then save to a new PDF file. PDF Mixer has several page sequence adjustment functions such as page dragging, multi-pages moving up and down, 2-page switching, orientation rotating and so on.
Besides PDF format, PDF Mixer also provides a few document import buttons to import pages from MS WORD documents, Excel Workbooks, PowerPoint Slides and more open document formats. Simply hit the corresponding button and choose a file, and the program will add all pages from the file into the page list immediately. Then, you can organize all pages of different file formats in the list and save to a PDF file.
Supported Mix & Import Formats:
- MS Word DOCX, DOC, RTF, TXT
- Excel XLSX, XLS, XLSB, XML, ODS
- PowerPoint PPTX, PPT, ODP, PPSX, PPS
- JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, PSD (Photoshop).
PDF Mixer Features:
- Mix PDF Pages of Multiple PDF Files
- Reorder PDF Pages
- Copy & Duplicate PDF Pages
- Rotate PDF Page Orientation
- Delete PDF Pages
- Switch 2 PDF Pages
- Merge Pages from Multiple PDFs into One File
- Create Blank PDF Pages
- Add WORD DOC/DOCX to an Existing PDF
- Add Excel Workbooks to an Existing PDF
- Add PowerPoint Slides to an Existing PDF
- Import Images to PDF Pages
- Import Pages from a Scanner
- Create Password Protected PDFs
- Create Restricted PDFs