Free Download VariCAD 2023 v2 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (64-bit). A professional CAD application that provides a wide range of features designed to help you create 3D or 2D drawings.
Overview of VariCAD (3D/2D CAD software)
VariCAD is 3D/2D CAD software primarily intended for mechanical engineering design. The comprehensive CAD software enables designers to quickly create, evaluate, and modify their models. The software is sold as one "fully loaded" package, with all features and functions, for one very affordable price. VariCAD delivers an excellent performance-to-price ratio, making it one of the smartest choices on the market today.
VariCAD also provides tools for assembly support. If the link between a part and assembly is defined, any changes made to the part file are reflected in the assembly file and vice-versa. 3D models are easily converted into 2D drawings to produce conventional drafting documentation. You can create 2D views of one or more selected solids by defining the views in 3D. In addition, you can also export specified sections. VariCAD supports updates of a 2D drawing after changes in 3D.
Features of VariCAD
- VariCAD's graphical user interface (GUI) has been designed to enable fast and intuitive 3D/2D orientation.
- Easily create 3D models
- VariCAD provides a library of basic 3D shapes (like boxes, cylinders, cones, etc.)
- VariCAD also provides tools to assist with assembly.
- VariCAD can calculate 2D part area, surface area, volume, mass, center of gravity and moment of inertia.
- VariCAD can also create developed (unavailable) surfaces of 3D solids or sheet metal parts.
- 3D models are easily converted into 2D drawings for creating conventional sketch documents.
- VariCAD provides tools to maintain the product's data structure.
- VariCAD can exchange files with other CAD systems. You can export STEP (3D), STL (3D), IGES (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D) files and import STEP (3D), DWG (2D), DXF (2D).
- Can convert files individually or batch convert easily
- And there are many other features to support technicians.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.