VidCoder 8 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. An open-source DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
Overview of VidCoder (A Blu-ray, DVD and video file transcoder)
VidCoder is a software to convert video formats to MP4/MKV efficiently and quickly. Besides that main feature, users can also rip DVD/Blu-ray discs, all done at the same time, very convenient and useful for smart computer users. If you are a person who likes to record videos or burn discs and especially want to convert your video files into MP4 / MV for easier monitoring and viewing, VidCoder will be a reasonable and suitable choice for you to do. do the work quickly and efficiently.
VidCoder includes English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Bosnian, Korean, Czech, Polish, Indonesian, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Hungarian, Georgian, Basque and Arabic translations. The correct language will be selected automatically based on your OS language, or it can be selected manually.
You’ll need the .NET 5 Desktop Runtime. If you don’t have it, VidCoder will prompt you to download and install it. The Portable version is self-contained and does not require any .NET Runtime to be installed.
Feature of VidCoder
- MP4, MKV containers
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- Hardware-accelerated encoding with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect, chroma smooth, colorspace filters
- Powerful batch encoding with simultaneous encodes
- Customizable Pickers to automatically pick audio and subtitle tracks, destination, titles and more
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding.