VT Hash Check 1.66 Free Download and offline installer for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. VTHC enables a more streamlined query of the Virus Total malware scanning service via right-clicking the target file to produce results.
Overview of VT Hash Check (Free Antivirus Scan)
VT Hash Check ("VTHC") is a Windows Explorer context menu extension that allows you to query the Virus Total malware scanning service simply by right-clicking on a file. If the file has already been scanned by Virus Total then the most recent results are displayed, otherwise VTCH will allow you to upload the file for analysis.
VT Hash Check allows you to sort scan results by negative or positive at the top as well as sort them by AV or detection name. The software supports proxy types like HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A & SOCKS 5 as well as Proxy Authentification (proxy with username and password).
Features of VT Hash Check
- Scan your downloaded files without opening the browser
- Automatically save scan reports for future reference
- Sort scan results in your favorite order
- Multiple proxy types supported
- Multiple file hashing methods supported
- Identify unknown file types.