Free Download Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio 9 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation to remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix.
Overview of Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio (Multitrack recording software)
Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation. It includes thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix and master tracks to create polished, professional compositions.
Acoustica Mixcraft is designed for home and project studios. Complete recording studio, featuring unlimited MIDI and audio tracks, over 7000 loops, sound effects, and drum samples, dozens of virtual instruments and effects. Easy-to-navigate streamlined interface.
Features of Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio
- Live Performance
- MIDI Scoring and Editing
- Tons of Instruments and Effects
- Acoustica Mixcraft is more than just a blockbuster DAW.
- View and edit multiple parameters simultaneously with powerful lane and clip-based automation.
- Use any MIDI hardware controller to automate and record a vast array of mixer, virtual instrument, and effects parameters.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 or 11 (64 or 32-bit)
- 8 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio requires Internet access for Voltage Modular Ignite and Melodyne activation.
- Voltage Modular Ignite (included in Mixcraft Pro Studio) requires 64-bit Windows and 64-bit Mixcraft.