Free Download Remote Administrator Control Client 5 offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. The software supports computer control through the Internet, intranet and secure virtual connection.
Overview of Remote Administrator Control Client (Working on remote computers)
Remote Administrator Control Client allows users to work on remote computers without any restrictions. The software supports computer control through the Internet, intranet and secure virtual connection. Remote Administrator Control Client is software that provides the ability to access and work on remote users' computers. Thus, even from any distance, the user will not have any limitations in exploiting resources from his computer. The software supports the ability to connect multiple users to a server at the same time without interruptions or conflicts.
Remote Administrator Control Client program can connect to a computer via the Internet or internal network with TCP / IP protocols. Additionally, users can establish a connection without the need for a static or public IP address by using a VPC (secure virtual connection). Thanks to that, you can access the system conveniently and easily but still ensure absolute data security.
Remote Administrator Control Client supports bidirectional control thanks to built-in HTTP tunnels to make the connection. The software provided by RAC Server runs on remote computers and is always ready to serve requests from customers. These servers can be run as a system service under Windows to allow remote login to the system and support Fast User Switching.
Features of Remote Administrator Control Client
- Easy to install, intuitive layout
- As the name suggests, this is just one half of the remote control kit because it also needs a server to connect to.
- The application window, even with no connections available, may seem pretty daunting since the list of possibilities is pretty extensive. Even creating a new connection can be an overwhelming task for a regular user.
- Apart from the common options that allow the control level over the remote computer, RAC Client also provides in-depth customization settings for connecting through a server, an HTTP tunnel, enabling Wake-on-LAN or recording the remote screen.
- There is also the possibility to turn on chatting with the distant machine and even to install the server in order to enjoy the full benefits of the client.
- Configuration options are numerous and refer to fin-tuning performance, locking the remote user out by disabling the keyboard, mouse and the screen. Moreover, there are settings for actions to be taken after the connection is finished.
- Complete client tool for remote computer administration.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.