Free Download WirelessKeyView 2 offline installer for Windows. Recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer.
Overview of WirelessKeyView (Recovers wireless network security keys/passwords)
WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the 'Wireless Zero Configuration' service of Windows XP or by the 'WLAN AutoConfig' service of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows Server 2008. It allows you to easily save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard. You can also export your wireless keys into a file and import these keys into another computer.
Translating WirelessKeyView to other languages
- Run WirelessKeyView with /savelangfile parameter:
- WirelessKeyView.exe /savelangfile
- A file named WirelessKeyView_lng.ini will be created in the folder of WirelessKeyView utility.
- Open the created language file in Notepad or in any other text editor.
- Translate all string entries to the desired language. Optionally, you can also add your name and/or a link to your Web site. (TranslatorName and TranslatorURL values) If you add this information, it'll be used in the 'About' window.
- After you finish the translation, Run WirelessKeyView, and all translated strings will be loaded from the language file.
If you want to run WirelessKeyView without the translation, simply rename the language file, or move it to another folder.
- Any version of Windows starting from Windows XP with SP1 and up to Windows 10.
- You must login to windows with admin user.
- In order to extract wireless keys from external drive of Windows 10/7/8/Vista, the minimum requirement is Windows XP with SP3.