Free Download Acronis Cloud Manager 6 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Server (64-bit only). Provides advanced monitoring, management, migration, and recovery for Microsoft Cloud environments.
Overview of Acronis Cloud Manager (Microsoft Cloud Management Platform)
Acronis Cloud Manager provides advanced monitoring, management, migration, and recovery for Microsoft Cloud environments of all shapes and sizes, including single and multi-tenant public, private, and hybrid cloud configurations. Acronis Cloud Manager is the only platform to provide unified public, private, and hybrid cloud management, migration, monitoring, backup, and recovery for the Microsoft Cloud from a single, easy-to-use, and cost-efficient access point.
By replacing these tools, Acronis Cloud Manager dramatically reduces the complexity of managing your decentralized cloud environments, allowing you to reduce IT costs, achieve peak performance, and satisfy customer and employee demand.
Features of Acronis Cloud Manager
- Lightweight, agentless technology means there’s no need to install additional software on any of your VMs
- Limit which resources can be viewed and what operations can be performed by specific users, administrators, and tenants
- Centrally create, configure, manage, and maintain VMs across your private, public, and hybrid cloud environments
- Automate tasks and call Acronis Cloud Manager from other management tools – the API covers every feature that can be accessed through
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Windows Server (64-bit)
- Minimum of .NET 4.6.2
- Microsoft Visual С++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3
- Latest Windows Updates applied
- No pending reboots
- Management Service