Free Download Actual Window Minimizer 8 full version and offline installer for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. A small but powerful utility that only needs to be installed to bring miniaturization to the online tray.
Overview of Actual Window Minimizer (Minimize to tray or minimize on screen)
Actual Window Minimizer is a small but powerful utility which is only needed to be installed to bring the minimize-to-tray ability online in a most quick and easy way: it adds an extra Minimize-to-Tray button to every window's title bar so that you can send any window to the system tray in a single mouse click.
Besides the extra button Actual Window Minimizer offers many other ways to perform the minimize-to-tray action. For example, you can override the default behavior of any window's standard Minimize button and use it for the alternative minimization. Also you can hide windows in the tray automatically upon their startup or deactivation.
Features of Actual Window Minimizer
- Fully-functional taskbar for each display
- Desktop Background and Screen Saver management
- Additional mouse features for multiple monitors management
- Desktop profiles
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space required.